Thursday, May 13, 2010

Cool May weather continues

Sorry folks...at times life gets in the way of weather. In the case of this week, upcoming vacation and silliness at work have prevented me from blogging as much. Throw in a little thing called the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and well I have been busy. GO HABS GO! My allegiance to this team has been very clear since the day I was born in Montreal to parents who were Canadiens fans. You are born and slapped on the but and told Montreal good, Toronto bad. It stays with you.

Anyway back to the weather. It has been a rather traquil week with scattered frost across the area. I had a little on the roof of my car this morning on Ile Perrot southwest of downtown Montreal. The sunshine will warm us up to about 17C today. A week frontal boundary will provide us with some showers Friday and early Saturday before a sunny and cool day Sunday. It appears the warmer weather will try to make a run at the region early next week. We may see a 22 or 25C day by Wednesday.

No comments: